|Joined: ||Mon Nov 14th, 2005|
|Location: ||Temple, Texas USA|
|I found a box of miscellaneous Westinghouse parts that I won't likely ever use and want to offer it for sale. This is for a Westinghouse Style 241842 - Not sure the size of fan but I would guess 8" -
- Bottom Plate with Fabric Retainer Ring - 5-5/8" Diameter
- Cage Struts (3 pcs) - Steel - 5" length - please note 2 of them are missing a small piece from the Cage clamping end - See picture below
- Motor Housing - Steel - Inside Diameter 3-1/2"
- Rotor - Shaft .307" diameter - Overall length 4.875" - Diameter 1.718"
- Westinghouse "W" Rear Cap - Inside Diameter .575"
- Miscellaneous Hardware including Oiler with wick, Motor Badge.
Asking $20.00 PayPal F&F plus actual shipping. PM me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!