View single post by Lane Shirey
 Posted: Tue Jul 9th, 2019 11:52 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Lane Shirey

Joined: Wed Apr 30th, 2014
Location: Downingtown, Pennsylvania USA
You can mold a new one using JB weld. Make a cardboard form then when hard use a grinder/sander/file to shape it to the original shape.  If the original one is completely gone, make sure the mold is centered on the metal lever so that you don’t grind through the JB weld and expose metal when you’re shaping it.  

I’ve done a few that way and they look very original.  Paint it with flat black paint to finish it.