View single post by Russ Huber
 Posted: Tue Jun 30th, 2020 05:34 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Russ Huber

Joined: Mon Nov 14th, 2005
Location: Southwest, Wisconsin USA
Steve Stephens wrote: Some of these rubber feet are not too squished so you can see the shape when nearly new.   I don't know how they were attached but suspect they are pressed into a small hole.   I've never had a 6" GE apart.

The old rubber feet dry out and get hard. I used the same rubber feet used on Westinghouse tank motors. You can get the amount you need from Darryl Hudson, or order them in bulk from McMaster Carr. They are known as stem bumpers.

Last edited on Tue Jun 30th, 2020 05:37 am by Russ Huber