|Looking for feedback on this Emerson Tripod that I recently purchased. It is not branded "Meston", rather the fan front side has "Emerson Induction Motor" in the casting. Tripod does not have a grill. Some blades are bent, but not creased. Blade hub/fingers are in tact. Blades freely move manually, but slowly. Has not been powered up. Questions:
1. Is this fan rare to find? Thanks everyone for any and all feedback!
2. Are they commonly found restored?
3. Estimated range for its worth "as is" ?
4. Approximate market value fully restored?
5. Sources for getting this type of fan restored
Last edited on Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 05:24 pm by Mark McCormick