|Joined: ||Thu Jun 21st, 2007|
|Location: || |
|This forum is limited to the discussion of fans and items related to fans.
NOTE: Posts which violate the above rules will be deleted without warning.
- Fans or Fan Parts listed for sale in the Buy, Sell, Trade (BST) forum must have a price listed and photo(s) attached. No “make offer” posts are allowed.
- Links to a fan or fan parts on a privately owned/personal website must have a price and a photo of the item on the forum post in addition to the link.
- Auction/eBay links are not subject to the above rules as they are auctions and price has yet to be determined. These links are allowed as a service to the AFCA members to help them be aware of an otherwise unknown purchase opportunity.
- Guests (non-AFCA members) are welcome to post fans or fan parts for sale with a fixed price only. Using the Buy, Sell, Trade forum to promote eBay, Facebook, Craigslist or Personal Websites by Guests is prohibited.
- The AFCA is not responsible for policing transactions regarding items posted on our BST Forum. The agreement(s)/transaction(s) are between the seller and the buyer.
OFF-TOPIC POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED.
OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, "FLAME" POSTS, ETC. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
"Flaming" is an Internet term for derogatory, demeaning, angry, insulting, etc, posts. As a general rule, those sorts of posts start an exchange between aggrieved parties which is termed a "flame war." In short, the rule is, keep it civil, preferably friendly.
Guests using our forum (meaning non-AFCA members) are forbidden from using our Buy, Sell, Trade forum for promoting their eBay, Facebook or Craigslist links. Such posts will be deleted.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on our forum are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Antique Fan Collectors Association.